If for any reason you need to return your order, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to discuss. I will always do my best to resolve any issues and work hard to ensure our customers are kept happy.
Always Be Keepsakes prides itself on creating unique, individual items that are hand-crafted, printed and designed in-house. This means there will be slight variations between designs, colours and items. This is not classed as a fault.
- For all personalised or commissioned orders, returns are not accepted unless items are supplied incorrectly or faulty.
- For non-personalised orders refunds are accepted within 14 days if the item has not been used/worn, is undamaged and returned in the condition in which it was received.
- We ask that upon receipt of your order you carefully check them. If you receive your order and the products do not match those that you ordered, or the personalisation details are incorrect, you should contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods via email. Please email email@example.com and clearly state ‘Returns’ as the subject. Please detail the reason for return and provide us with a photograph of the fault/error.
- If the shape, size, colour or personalisation details are incorrect due to incorrect details provided at the time of ordering, we are unable to offer a refund or replacement.
- Should the items arrive damaged or faulty, you must contact us within 7 working days to arrange a return.
- If upon return goods are agreed by us as faulty or incorrect, you will be given the option to have them refunded or replaced. Refunds will be given upon receipt of the returned items, which must be returned in their original condition and packaging. We are responsible for refunding shipping costs for faulty or incorrect items.
- If any of the goods develop faults within 6 months of delivery you may be entitled to a replacement, not a refund. Upon return of the items we will assess the fault and it is at our sole discretion to determine whether a replacement will be issued. If there are signs of mis-use, deliberate or negligence, a replacement will not be offered.
- Always Be Keepsakes is not responsible for replacing or refunding items that have become damaged due to general wear and tear.
- Always Be Keepsakes is not responsible for replacing or chasing your items that have been signed for, should they be classed as lost.
- Always Be Keepsakes is not responsible for lost packages, should you input the incorrect address details. Refunds and replacements will not be offered under these circumstances.
- If you wish to cancel or amend your order, please do this within 48 hours of placing your order. However, we will not be able to offer a refund if we have already commenced work. If a print kit has dispatched then this should be returned, unused. If it has already been utilised then the cost of the kit will not be refunded.
RETURNS should be sent to: Always Be Keepsakes, 49 Frederick Street, Stapenhill, Burton on Trent, DE15 9HA
Please include your full name, address, contact details, order number and reason for return.